Announcements and Important Events
Dear Marian Families,
With fall sports tryouts and practices beginning next week, we want to remind you to complete registration with FinalForms.
- Parents should add ANY sport their daughter may be interested in participating in this school year. Even winter and spring coaches will be sending important meeting dates and off-season activities to those signed up for their programs.
- In order to tryout or practice, each student must have a signed parent registration and an uploaded physical in FinalForms.
- All physical forms must be uploaded to FinalForms for us to review prior to tryout. Please either take clear photos or scan pages and upload in .jpg or .pdf format.
- Students with existing school emails must also confirm their accounts and sign their forms, but we will give them some time to comply. Freshmen will be given time to sign after receiving their school emails at orientation.
- Participation fees must be paid through FinalForms prior to the first contest in the fall season ONLY after your daughter is confirmed on a roster. It is not necessary to pay winter or spring fees until your daughter is confirmed on a roster in those respective seasons also.
- FinalForms can be accessed here or by going to www.marianathletics.com and clicking on “FinalForms” just below the header.
In addition, there will be a fall sports parents meeting Zoom Webinar held on Thursday, August 12 at 6pm. During this meeting, we will discuss several items including FinalForms, communication, tickets and passes to contests, and much more. Click here to join the webinar.
Mr. Mike Watson, CMAA
Director of Athletics